need more hours in a day

just a little more you need to know about me everyday...

Saturday, April 05, 2008

most important to me- today



k, so i realize i will never be a faithful blogger and i'm dealing with it. that's life. there are so many other things i try to fit in my day, whether they should actually have priority or not. Like this morning... i am so needing to check out the new stuff at scrapbook.com and then on my way there i of course stumble on this tidbit:http://health.msn.com/nutrition/slideshow.aspx?cp-documentid=100169914
8 more things to fit into my diet on a daily basis. i want to do this. i really do.
so, wow! i found out some interesting info there that i'm sure will turn my family into muscle growing , brain stimulized, immunity boosted machines! all in one smoothie! by the way, if you haven't already heard : I AM SO ADDICTED to my MAGIC BULLET. everyone needs one. seriously.

k, now that i'm feeling all empowered and mighty with this new found food realization- back to the real reason i logged on today... Fancy Pants (look I used proper capitalization)! i must be impressed with this new line. k, i'm loving this stuff. well, not to mention some of the other lines out there that have outdone themselves this year (BG not included :C) and Little Yellow Bicycle deserves honorable mention, but this one is so fun! yep, fun is all i can say. and so i was searching what else they could possibly have to offer. and yes, they have transparencies!

wait! why the heck did it go over there?! i have no idea what happened, but that image went wonkers and i have not a clue where it will end up when i post this. oh well. anyhoos, who could resist not wanting this in their stash? not i! had to have it! and i can't wait to have it in my hands.... move it around about 3 or 4 different times on my page and change the coordinating papers that many times too. deenna has witnessed my madness. ooooohhhh... i'm am almost giggly knowing that it is in a warehouse just waited to be shipped out to me. me!

enough said. you now know my weaknesses and strengths. i wonder what i can find on the net tomorrow to make me such a well rounded person?

2 Comments:

Blogger Deenna Nelson said...

Shawna, Shawna, Shawna....Basic Grey definitely deserves honorable mention!!!! You knew this would upset me!!!! LOL I agree LYB is awesome and I can't wait to get my hands on it!

You'd better be using your 12 or 18 tiny jars of "sugar coating"...did I get that right?
hahaha

5:05 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

See I'm not hip enough to hang with the real scrappers like you guys... and I know this because I have no idea what you're talking about when you name the various products you just did... you were talking about scrapbooking stuff right??? LOL

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home