need more hours in a day

just a little more you need to know about me everyday...

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

officially started...

yep, the mowers are officially going again this year. my dear, sweat husband gave them both an oil change for my mother's day gift and this past weekend i got two spanking new batteries so that they both will fire up at my whimsy! like i get the urge to mow as i pull my sorry ass out of bed! LOL whatever... good thing i got me some more kicking tunes for my ipod- that's all i can say. oh... the power of green. yay.........

1 Comments:

Blogger Deenna Nelson said...

yay! I also got a new battery...so I won't be calling for any boosts...LOL... and I got new blades! You should have seen those nasty old ones...I don't know how I even cut the grass last year.

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home