need more hours in a day

just a little more you need to know about me everyday...

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

where have you been... again!


well, time sure has flown by... since the last time we talked (ok blogged) i have celebrated one more year alive, had a huge garage sale that left my feet aching and toes swolen to look like pickles (that's what the kids say when they draw fat toes on their creatures) and finally planted the garden! YAY...

so, now i need to get going on some pictures i took for some friends. i'm waiting for the adobe photoshop cs3 that i purchased online before i finish editting. i can't wait to play with the many actions i will probably buy online as soon as i get this program in my hands... i probably overkill with my selections, but hey,that's just who i am. i love to shop! and btw, did i tell ya about the mother's day gift cav made for me? well it's one of those... um what's the word for it... "acrostic" that's it! i knew i'd remember sooner or later... anyways. they made up one of those. for those of you who aren't familiar with this term, it just means that you take the beginning letter of each phrase or line and they in turn make a word. so, they did their mom's names. letter "s". cav correctly fills in "she likes shoppping"! it's not that i like to shop. i need to shop. it's just me. it's what makes me. but he was absolutely correct and i'm so blessed to have a boy that pays attention. someday his wife will thank me.

k, so now i'm rambling and i really should be down at least pumping some iron before my first client arrives. it's tough getting back into the swing of things. but i am... slowly...

1 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly said...

Hey Shawna,
Now we're connected through our blogs! Oh the world of blogger! :)
Yeah 'That Guy Game' was fun. I just thought of a bunch of stereotypical guys (Just came from work guy, Married but not tonight guy, bald guy, ponytail guy, hairy chest guy, macho guy etc.)and made cards up for each on Word. And usually I am the person that saves everything but I was like 'when I am ever going to use this again'... and here I could have just emailed them to you!
So you give out a certain number to each girl and then the first to get rid of all her cards win. I've played it at a couple stagettes and it's a gooder. I have some other game ideas too if you would like...

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home